We have analyzed the latest news in the SEO industry and decided to share some points with you.
Here you will find an overview of the new trends in optimization techniques. But before we dwell on the topic let’s recollect the essence of any SEO strategy.
Thus, before you launch your SEO campaign, you should ask yourself such questions:
- How are people searching for my products and/services?
- Which sites are leading those searches, and why?
- Which of the searches can I lead?
Common methods and SEO Tips are available here.
But what about the current ways of E-Commerce website optimization?
- First, the experts in the area recommend focusing on larger groups of potential customers instead of aiming at a small group. They say, working for a small group you are likely to miss a huge number of people who might be interested in what you offer. So, the first rule to remember is Focus on Large Target Audiences.
- It is important to identify the principles of micro and macro conversions. Having a clear understanding how it all works will help you benefit from them both.
- Do not rely on one metric only. With a broad scale in focus you will have a holistic picture of the situation.
- If you are a small business owner and run a web store, consider integrating Online & Offline Marketing. Study how customers’ search online influences offline purchases as well as the influence of the in-store experience on searching and purchasing online.
- Due to the proliferation of smatphones, iPhones, Blackberries and iPads e-commerce website owners must recognize the consumers’ need for mobile accessibility of their websites.
- Local Search provides the opportunity to serve customers in specific regions or with geographically specific needs. How can it be used for SEO purposes? – You can segment potential customers through geo targeting. In this way you will be able to focus the right paid search advertisements on the right customers
- Video & Visual Search. People prefer consuming certain types of information in video format and numerous images. E-Commerce websites can benefit from video work, since video can be a powerful conversion tool. The thing is that according to recent research visitors were more likely to purchase when video was included in the shopping experience. Besides, they and stayed on the site for longer period of time.
- Social networks like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc. can provide online marketers hyper-targeted advertising opportunities which can build new customer segments and serve as a complement to other paid search programs.